Sunday, July 24, 2011

July Fixes

So I started thinking about the endstop problem I was having while using the teacup firmware. I had wired my endstops to be normally open, when everyone else... on the planet... wired theirs to be normally closed.  a G28 would send whatever axis away from the minimum (the second part of homing), and when I closed the switch would stop because it looked like it finally got away from the minimum. Then I found this mechanical endstop schematic, and I wondered if maybe I had a tiny stroke last year... at 28. It seems I couldn't connect anything properly. 

And I found the speed issue I had yesterday was because MAXIMUM_FEEDRATE_E was set too low. Here is the now more... sensible diff.

No comments:

Post a Comment