Thursday, January 20, 2011

guh, more jamming PLA

I've decided I might have been wrong before, I'm trying 190 as the temperature again, maybe I can get the extruder idler block to work.

Out of frustration and impatience I started the print, and pushed the unattached bowden cable into the extruder after it was up to temperature... strangely that is working...

It came out, but there's a lot of strings, and seemingly too much plastic.  I'm increasing feedrate to 5.7, trying to print 39 tooth gear. I'm doing the same thing to start the print, hopefully this will not be a longer term solution... well it's jammed again... another unfinished print.

No comments:

Post a Comment