Blogging from the bot farm, previously reprapatopolis.com
Friday, November 19, 2010
I finally have some really decent prints coming out of my repstrap, I managed to make a couple of wade extruders, I had to replace some parts on my extruder. I also have another whole set of wade extruder parts finished. Instead of saving them until I can assemble my first child reprap I'm going to sell them on ebay. These are actually the parts that turned out the best, I took the second best ones for my use. There's still some imperfections I'm working at solving and may have already solved since I printed these two weeks ago.